COVID-19 EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE FOR TRIBAL MEMBERS
Check distribution starts at 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 8 at the ball field
- Elders will be served first. If you are bringing an Elder to help them out, you can get your check at the same time. If you have checks available for pickup in both the RED A-I and BLUE J-Z lines, go to the red line first and cut across into the blue line after you get the first check.
- All other members will be served at 10 a.m. Please use the over flow lane starting by the cemetery and ending by the basketball court on First Street.
- If you want to miss the long lines, please come after 2 p.m. We will be handing out checks until 4 p.m.
- If you are not able to pick up your check Wednesday, or have not yet filled out the application form prior to this day, please go to the Accounting office for assistance.
- For Elders who do not have bank accounts, checks can be cashed at the Village Chevron. Non-elders without bank accounts can cash their checks at the Swinomish Casino, and at Wells Fargo with proper identification.
Please have patience as we have many members to serve. The Police Department will help direct traffic, but you can help us if you come between 2-4 p.m. to get your check. Questions? Call (360) 540-2702.
COVID-19 Emergency Assistance is Available to Enrolled Tribal Members
The application period will remain open until July 31, 2020. Mail or drop off your completed application form at the Swinomish Finance Department, 11406 Moorage Way, La Conner, WA 98257. Download Application